Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

1962年にはタイトルをFly me to the moonに変え曲調も4. Let me see what spring is like.


Fly Me To The Mooon Words Lyrics Frank Sinatra

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars In other words.

Fly to the moon 歌詞. In other words darling kiss me. Let me see what Spring is like.

Fly Me to the Moon originally titled In Other Words is a song written in 1954 by Bart Howard. Kaye Ballard made the first recording of the song in 1954. FLY ME TO THE MOON.

Fly me to the moon. Let me see what Spring is like. On a-Jupiter and Mars.

In other words hold my hand. Fly Me to the Moon originally titled In Other Words is a song written in 1954 by Bart Howard. Fly me to the moon And let me play among the stars Let me see what Spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words hold my hand.

In other words hold my hand. Fly me to the moon. In other words please be true.

And let me sing forevermore. FLY ME TO THE MOON. And let me sing forever more.

All I worship and adore. In other words I love you. JUJUのFly Me To The Moon歌詞ページです 作詞Bart Howard作曲Bart Howard 歌いだしFly me to the moon 歌ネットは無料の歌詞検索サービスです.

Fly me to the moon And let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words Hold my hand In other words Darlin kiss me Fill my heart with song And let me sing forevermore You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words Please be true In other words I. In other words please be true.

Fly to the moon feat. You are all I long for. On Jupiter and Mars.

And let me play among the stars. Fly to the Moon. In other words baby kiss me.

Fly to the Moon-歌詞-まさか Fallinyou こんなに Only you想定外の恋 Uh Oh Yeah yeah yeahいたずらな Smile 思わせぶりかいからかわないで No no Oh Yeah yeah yeahいつもと違う 横顔 No no no 狙ったなら Get it baby -MyMusic懂你想聽的打開APP立即開始聽歌. Fill my heart with song. All I worship and adore.

In other words I love you. Let me play among the stars. On Jupiter and Mars.

In other words hold my hand. Fly me to the moon.

Fly Me to the Moon Lyrics. In other words darling kiss me. Kaye Ballard made the first recording of the song in 1954.

In other words darling kiss me. Fill my heart with song.

Fill my heart with song And let me sing forevermore You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words please be true. Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more You are all I long for all I worship and adore In other words. Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars And let me see what spring is like On a-Jupiter and Mars In other words hold my hand In other words baby kiss.

In other words I love you. And let me play among the stars.

1954年 アメリカのシンガー フェリシアサンダースが最初に録音した曲でタイトルはIn. Fly me to the moon.

Fill my heart with song.


Fly Me To The Moon Kismetry Song Quotes Quotes Lyrics


Frank Sinatra Fly Me To The Moon W In 2021 Ukelele Chords Ukulele Songs Uke Songs Ukulele Songs


Fly Me To The Moon By Povalyaeva Fly Quotes Babe Quotes Perspective Quotes


Buy Soundcloud Reposts Great Song Lyrics Song Quotes Music Quotes


Fly Me To The Moon Klavier Gesang Frank Sinatra Pdf Noten Klick Auf Die Noten Um Reinzuhoren Noten Und Playback Z Klarinette Noten Klavier Gesang


Fly Me To The Moon Our Song Love That Our Son Knows The Words Cool Lyrics Songs Moon Quotes


Sketchbook 706 Fly Me To The Moon Fly Quotes Song Lyric Quotes Song Quotes


Quotev Songs Lyrics Tumblr Music Quotes Lyrics Country Love Song Lyrics


Fly Me To The Moon Song Lyrics Art Moon Drawing Art


Fly Me To The Moon Music Chords Ukelele Songs Guitar Chords For Songs


Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra Br Ukulele Songs Ukulele Fingerpicking Songs Ukulele Chords Songs


Frank Sinatra Fly Me To The Moon Quirky Quotes Song Lyrics Wallpaper Simple Words


Posting Komentar untuk " "