Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

Swing my heart across the line. But baby I been I been praying hard.


Said no more counting dollars.

Counting stars 和訳. Said no more counting dollars. Counting Stars - OneRepublic 作詞Ryan Tedder 作曲Ryan Tedder Native 2013 OneRepublic CountingStars 和訳 日本語字幕 洋楽 和訳動画. Said no more counting dollars well be counting stars.

Dreaming about the things that we could be. Well be counting stars yeah well be counting stars. Old but Im not that old.

Young but Im not that bold. Counting Stars ワンリパブリック OneRepublic 英語の歌詞を和訳するサイトTranslating English song lyrics into Japanese この曲についてはアル. Seek it out and ye shall find.

Yeah well be counting stars. Dreaming about the things that we could be. And my face is flashing signs.

Said no more counting dollars ウィルビー ウィルビー カウンティン スターズ Well be well be counting stars. Swing my heart across the line. Lately Ive been Ive been losing sleep.

Lately Ive been Ive been losing sleep. Take that money and watch it burn.

Said no more counting dollars. Well be counting stars. OneRepublic - Counting Stars.

Yeah well be counting stars. But baby I been Ive been praying hard. Sink in the river the lessons I learned.

Well be counting stars. But baby Ive been Ive been praying hard.

I see this life like a swinging vine. Counting Stars - OneRepublic歌詞和訳.

Take that money and watch it burn. MV付きでわかりやすいCounting Stars OneRepublicの歌詞と和訳. Said no more counting dollars well be counting stars.

Said no more counting dollars. Well be counting stars. Said no more counting dollars well be counting stars Lately Ive been Ive been losing sleep Dreaming about the things that we could be But baby Ive been Ive been praying hard Said no more counting dollars well be-well be counting stars Take that money watch it burn Sing in the river the lessons I learned Take that money watch it burn.

Well be well be counting stars. Dreaming about the things we could be. Counting Stars 歌詞和訳 Lately Ive been Ive been losing sleep.

I see this life like a swinging vine. But baby Ive been Ive been praying hard. Lately I been I been losing sleep.

Yeah well be counting stars. Dreaming about the things that we could be.

Lately I been I been losing sleep. And I dont think the world is sold. Im just doing what were told.


Onerepublic Counting Stars Part1 Counting Stars Lyrics Music Quotes Lyrics One Republic Lyrics













Posting Komentar untuk " "