Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

Whats Going On is a song by Marvin Gaye released in 1971 on the Motown subsidiary Tamla.


Marvin Gaye - Whats Going On 歌詞和訳解説 音楽サウンド PVに歌詞和訳うんちくを載せました主に好きなメロディーに歌詞の内容が深いものをupしています.

What's going on 和訳. Whats Going On.

Whats Going OnMarvin Gaye 歌詞和訳と意味 Verse 1Mother mother母たちよTheres too many of you crying泣いている人が沢山いる. Whats Going On Deluxe Edition50th Anniversary Available NowListen Here. What S Going On この世界はどうなっているの 何が起こっているの Tap The News Tap The Pop.

And I pray oh my god do I pray I pray every single day For a revolution.

Whats Going On Cyndi Lauper. For more information and source.

4 Non Blondes whats going onの歌詞の和訳が知りたいのですが 探してるのですが見当たりません 和訳しているサイトもしくは和訳できる方教えてください. And I say hey hey hey hey I said hey whats going on. Originally inspired by a police brutality incident witnessed by Renaldo Obie Benson the song was composed by Benson Al Cleveland and Gaye and produced by Gaye himself.

Whats Going On Track. For more information and source see on this link.

Right on baby すぐにだよ Right on すぐにやるんだ Right on すぐにだよ. And so I cry sometimes When Im lying in bed Just to get it all out Whats in my head And I am feeling a. Marvin Gaye - Whats Going On Album VersionCouldnt find this anywhere on here thought Id do this a little justice.

1971 Produced by. WHATS GOING ON Bassline As recorded by Marvin Gaye From the 1971 Album WHATS GOING ON Words and Music by Marvin Gaye Al Cleveland Renaldo Benson Transcribed by Slowhand Gtr I E A D G -.

Go onには起きる以外にもたくさん意味があります 続ける経過する行動するなどなど Not much is going on. Whats Going On ホワッツゴイングオン. Ah whats going on 何が起こってるんだ.

Marvin Gaye 1971年Marvin Gaye マーヴィンゲイがリリースしたアルバムから表題曲 Whats Going On は彼自身そして彼の所属していたレーベルMotown Recordsにとっても最もヒットした楽曲といっても差し支えないでしょう. And I try oh my god do I try I try all the time in this institution. HttpsmarvingayelnktoWhatsGoingOnDeluxe Whats Going On Live Album.






Songs Download Mp3 Songs Latest Songs On The Floor English Song Free Download By Jennifer Lopez In Hd Hair Styles Jennifer Lopez Hair Hair Highlights



Quotes Of The Day 16 Pics Broken English Language More Words







Posting Komentar untuk " "