The Lazy Song
Today I dont feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed Dont feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone Cause today I swear Im not doing anything. Listen Now Buy song 129.

Bruno Mars The Lazy Song Music Video Parody Crazy Song Weird Songs Bruno Mars Songs
From the Album Doo-Wops Hooligans October 4 2010 47 out of 5 stars 190 ratings.

The lazy song. What seems interesting about this song is that Bruno Mars seems rather ambivalent about his general laziness. Weve all been there. 5 contributors total last edit on Mar 28 2020.
The Lazy Song ukulele chords by Bruno Mars. Today I dont feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed Dont feel like picking up my phone So leave a message at the tone Cause today I swear Im not doing anything Im gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan Turn the TV on throw my hand in my pants Nobodys gon tell me I cant Ill be lounging on a couch just chilling in my snuggie Click to MTV so they can. The albums third single released by Atlantic and Elektra.
We have an official The Lazy Song tab made by UG professional guitarists. The Lazy Song Songtext von Bruno Mars. Today I dont feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed Dont feel like picking up my phone So leave a message at the tone Cause today I swear Im not doing anything Im gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan Turn the TV on throw my hand in my pants Nobodys gon tell me I cant Ill be lounging on a couch just chilling in my snuggie Click to MTV so they can.
Author starashen pro 41. Those days where we cant manage to muster up the energy to do anything. The Lazy Song was also a very tough song to write even though it is so simple.
The Lazy Song chords by Bruno Mars. Httpsappleco38qBTEUDirected by Bruno Mars and. Last edit on Jun 21 2020.
G C E A. This song was created when Bruno Mars Philip Lawrence and Ari Levine were at the studio but werent in the mood for working. Lyrics to The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars.
It was serviced to contemporary hit radios in the United States on February 15 2011 as the albums third single by Atlantic and Elektra. Doo-Wops and Hooligans Tab. We have an official The Lazy Song tab made by UG professional guitarists.
Today I dont feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed Dont feel like picking up my phone so leave a message at the tone Cause today I. The Lazy Song deutsche Übersetzung. The Lazy Song is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars for his debut studio album Doo-Wops Hooligans 2010.
That song began one day when we were hanging around the studio and hadnt written a. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. The Lazy Song Artist.
949213 views added to favorites 6898 times. The Lazy Song. 466444 Chorus B F E Today I dont feel like doing anything B F E I just wanna lay in my bed B F Dont feel like picking up my phone E So leave a message at the tone B D E Cause.
2170 views added to favorites 212 times. The official music video for Bruno Mars The Lazy Song from the album Doo-Wops and HooligansStream. Author BlenderBR a 18056.
The Lazy Song Songtext. E A D G B E. It was one of the best-selling digital singles of 2011.

How Well Do You Remember These Songs From Six Years Ago Bruno Mars Hollywood Songs Songs

Bruno Mars The Lazy Song I Found Out About This Song From Tahj Mowry Covers On Youtube And Loved It I M Amused By The Monkeys I See Bruno Mars Bruno Songs

The Lazy Song Bruno Mars Dreamer S Nook Bruno Mars Bruno Songs

Bruno Mars The Lazy Song Official Video Bruno Mars Songs Bruno

Bruno Mars The Lazy Song Creativeart Music Album Covers Songs Music Album

Bruno Mars The Lazy Song Dj Ardilla Floyd Mayweather Floyd Mayweather Fight Bruno Mars

The Lazy Song By Bruno Mars Bruno Mars Bruno Mars Songs Bruno

Download Music Bruno Mars The Lazy Song Official Video Just For You Documentary Songs Mp3 Listen To Bruno Mars Bruno Mars Songs Bruno Mars Lazy Bruno Mars

Photobucket Bruno Mars Bruno Mars Songs Bruno Mars Lazy

The Lazy Song Music Video By Bruno Mars Http Www Channelapa Com 2011 04 The Lazy Song Music Video By Bruno Mars Html Songs Music Love Music Videos

The Lazy Song Bruno Mars Lazy Bruno Mars Bruno Mars Runaway Baby
Posting Komentar untuk "The Lazy Song"